Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

Format: ebook

Category: Genre Classic (Horror)

Back to the Classics Reading Challenge 2020 (Karen's Books and Chocolate)


Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful.

     So I've just been so overwhelmed and ill, so my lastest reviews just aren't going to be as set as detailed. I never got around to reading Frankenstein before now, despite it's popularity, and boy was I wowed! I'm just even more blown away when I think about the fact that it was written by a pregnant runaway teenager. It's really so different from the popular depictions of Frankenstein, and it has really deep themes. This is now one of my favorites, and I know I'll read it again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Classics 2021 (Sign-Up Post)

Back to the Classics Reading Challenge 2022- Sign Up Post