Back to the Classics Reading Challenge 2020- Wrap-up Post


 This year I completed SIX categories (Tier ONE) for Back to the Classics Reading Challenge 2020. I have earned ONE ENTRY. I always try to go for all 12, but I still haven't succeeded in that. I'm ok with that, though. I'm dealing with a lot, and I just really enjoy the process, and being a part of the challenge. Here are the categories I have completed:

  1. 20th Century Classic: Under the Sea Wind by Rachel Carson
  2. Classic by a Woman Author: The Sea Around Us by Rachel Carson
  3. Classic with a Place in the Title: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
  4. Classic with Nature in the Title: The Edge of the Sea by Rachel Carson
  5. Genre Classic: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  6. Classic Adaptation: Pied Piper by Nevil Shute

My contact information is mique3483 [at] gmail [dot] com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Classics 2021 (Sign-Up Post)

Back to the Classics Reading Challenge 2022- Sign Up Post

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley