Back to the Classics 2019- Wrap-Up Post

This year I was intending on reading 12 categories for the Back to the Classics 2019 Reading Challenge, hosted by Karen at Books and Chocolate, but I ended up doing 6 instead because, well, life with chronic illness happens, and I need to be flexible. I've earned ONE ENTRY. Here are the links to my reviews for each category.

  1. Classic by a Woman Author- The Wreath (Kristin Lavransdatter #1) by Sigrid Undset
  2. Classic in Translation- The Wife (Kristin Lavransdatter #2) by Sigrid Undset
  3. Classic Tragic Novel- The Cross (Kristin Lavransdatter #3) by Sigrid Undset
  4. 19th Century Classic- The Princess and the Goblin by George MacDonald
  5. Classic from the Americas- My Ántonia by Willa Cather
  6. Classic from Africa, Asia, or Oceania- The Silver Brumby by Elyne Mitchell

My contact info is mique3483 [at] gmail [dot] com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Classics 2021 (Sign-Up Post)

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

Back to the Classics Reading Challenge 2022- Sign Up Post