33 Days to Merciful Love by Michael E. Gaitley, MIC

Format: Paperback
 Category: A book you've been meaning to read- #mmdchallenge (Modern Mrs Darcy)

"St. Thérèse didn't die of tuberculosis. No, she suffered from tuberculosis, but she died of love."

     This is hands down one of the best books on the spiritual life I've ever read. I cannot recommend it highly enough! It's really helped me to grow spiritually, and given me a deeper understanding of The Little Way and Divine Mercy. It's broken down into small sections, which include a reflection and a short prayer for each day. The 3rd week was the most interesting and helpful to me. This is a book that I know I will revisit again and again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Classics 2021 (Sign-Up Post)

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

Week 3- #GRIMMread2019